Saturday, September 11, 2010

Prologue to Biology

For a long time I didn't know what biology meant; but after reading the prologue to this course, I have a much better understanding of what science class will be like this year.

I am excited to learn about, and better understand, many things such as: DNA, AIDS, cancer cells, how people get diseases, and evolution. All of these topics, and many more, interest me greatly; if Biology is what I think it is, then I'm sure I will know much more about each subject by the end of the year. I'm really looking forward to this class because everything I read about in the prologue intrigued me.

I hope this class will not only teach me new things, but also help me develop skills in note taking, being independent in my work, blogging, vocabulary, and much more.

I think technology will benefit my learning experience in many ways. By going online I will be able to learn more about the different topics we cover in Biology; during research my confidence at working independently will grow and I will be able to practice taking notes without someone dictating them to me. Over all, technology will be a very useful tool in my learning experience.

1 comment:

  1. Great post, and extra points for incorporating a picture. I'm excited to spend another year with you. Based on your reflection above, I think you will really like this course.

    ReplyDelete