Monday, October 25, 2010

The Organelles That Make Up a Cell in Comparison to My Soccer Team

Our project, this week, was to make a glogster using people, or things in our life as the organelles of a cell to explain each organelles function. I decided to use my soccer team as the different organelles. The organelles that I think are most like the girls on my team is the nucleus, nucleolus, ribosomes, lysosomes, endoplasmic reticulum, vesicles, golgi apparatus, cytoskeleton, and the cell membrane. We were only supposed to chose eight organelles, and I didn't realize until now that I have nine, so I'm sorry about that.


Also, the words in the glog link to other glogs explaining the reason I chose certain people for certain organelles. Just a warning, the links do not go directly over the words, so it can get a little confusing. However, do not give up hope, the link you are looking for is there. It may just take some extra effort to put the mouse in the correct spot.


If you want to see my blog in a bigger format please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment